Important Information for Nominees
If you hold shares of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., (“FCA”) common stock purchased between February 2, 2016 and January 11, 2017, inclusive, as a nominee for a beneficial owner, then, within FOURTEEN (14) DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS NOTICE, you must either: (1) send a copy of this Notice and Proof of Claim by first class mail to all such beneficial owners; or (2) provide a list of names and addresses of such Persons to the Fund Administrator.
If you choose to mail the Notice and Proof of Claim yourself, you may obtain from the Fund Administrator (without cost to you) as many additional copies of these documents as you will need to complete the mailing.
Regardless of which option you choose, you may, consistent with the Plan of Distribution, obtain reimbursement for reasonable out-of-pocket costs actually incurred in connection with the foregoing, and which would not have been incurred but for the sending of the Notice or the requirement to identify beneficial holders, upon submission of appropriate supporting documentation to the Fund Administrator. If you choose to forward the Claims Packet yourself, the Commission has directed that you send a statement to the Fund Administrator confirming that you made the mailing as directed
If you are providing a list of names and addresses to the Administrator:
- 1. Compile a list of names, mailing addresses, and, if available, email addresses of the beneficial owners who purchased or otherwise acquired FCA common stock between February 2, 2016 and January 11, 2017, inclusive..
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet for your use can be found by clicking here.
- Then you must do one of the following:
- Upload the spreadsheet here (preferred);
- Email the spreadsheet to: info@FCAFairFund.com.
- Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Fair Fund, c/o Analytics Consulting LLC, Fund Administrator, P.O. Box 2004, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2004.